There’s a variety of ingredients and amazing ingredients available, I am sharing my signature favourite nachos recipie, here goes hope you love it as much as I do!
1 packet of salsa nachos chips from woolies
1 bottle of chunky hot salsa from woolies
2 avacodos mashed
1 tub of low fat chunky cottage cheese
1 tin of baked beans
Grated cheese for the topping
Green chilie chopped
1. Place half the packet of nachos chips in a oven proof dish.
2. Place the salsa on the nacho chips, followed by the Avo and cottage cheese.
3. Heat the beans in a pot for 7 minutes on medium heat then add spices, a pinch of tumeric, chopped green chilie, salt, mustard seeds half a teaspoon.
4. Place the beans onto the nachos layer.
5. Add the other half of salsa chips on top, followed by grated cheese, coriander.
6. Bake in the oven on 180• for 10 minutes, each oven may vary the chips will crisp and the cheese will melt.
Enjoy my signature nachos, feel free to share this recipie.
Follow me on Twitter: @neetaraga