Epsom salts are 100% magnesium sulphate, and By adding them to your kids bath water, you are providing them with this much-needed minerals and also helping to calm them down. Since magnesium is a natural muscle relaxant, it is also great for relieving back pain, headaches, and tension in general. Other benefits of Epsom salts include:
- Flushing toxins from cells
- Improving blood circulation
- Relaxing muscles, reducing anxiety
- Relaxed state of mind
- Balancing energy centers
For those of you that don’t enjoy taking a bath and prefer a shower, try this out as an alternative:
- Quarter cup of Epsom salts mixed with your shower gel,
- Epsom salt mixed with water and olive oil, use as a scrub, then rinse off.
- 250g of Espom salts
- 10 drops of essential oil (lavender)
- A handful of dried lavender if available
Place salts and oil in a warm bath, for maximum results, soak in the bath for 20 minutes.
please note if you suffer from high blood pressure or have epilepsy lavender oil is to be avoided, I will be sharing more uses of Epsom salts in the next post.
I would love to hear from you:
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @neetaraga
- Twitter: @neetaraga