Serves 2 – 3
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- Handful of chopped Coriander
- 1/2 onion chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Stone ground flour or cake flour for lightly coating
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (Gouda)
- Boil the potatoes for 10-15 minutes allow to cool
- Grate potatoes once cool, add salt and chilli powder to the mix, add onion and chopped coriander, cheese, bind the potatoes in small balls and flatten gently, dust flour over lightly.
- Heat a pan with a tablespoon of oil and fry, place it on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Twitter @neetaraga
- Instagram @neetaragadullabh