Food and colours give off different energetic vibrations, we often find ourselves eating the colours we need without knowing.
- 1/4 purple onion
- 1 cup of dehusked buckwheat
- 1/2 tomato chopped
- 1/4 cucumber chopped
- 1/4 cup of coriander chopped
- 1/4 cup of mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- Boil the buckwheat for 10-15 minutes and drain and allow to cool.
- Add all ingredients together, once cool place in the fridge, this allows the flavours to fuse well.
- Follow me on social media:
- Facebook: love art by Neeta
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @neetaraga
- Instagram: @neetaragadullabh