- 1 litre of milk
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar or xylitol
- 3 teaspoons of agar agar
- 2 tablespoons of rose syrup
- Elachi to sprinkle
- Almond shavings to sprinkle
Bring milk to boil, add all ingredients this process takes only 10-12 minutes.
Add sugar and agar agar
Then add rose syrup
Once it’s has boiled for 10-12 min and bubbled, allow to cool
By pouring it into a clear square dish, sprinkle the elachie and almonds.
Once cool place in the fridge.
Once set cut into squares as desired
Follow me on social media for more:
- Twitter: @neetaraga
- Instagram: @neetaragadullabh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org