Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring, there are so many variations and options out there that are healthy packed with natural proteins, healing properties for a healthy gut and healthy body.
I love trying out my own combinations, this is what I came up with today:
- 1 cup white quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 chopped red onion
- Handful of mint leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped rosa tomatoes
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Half a cube of feta cheese
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Boil the quinoa in 2 cups of water, ensure the stove is not too high as the grain will burn and stick to the pot, ensure all the water is burnt out.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on top
- Allow to cool, then add all the Ingridients, allow to cool, it can be placed in the fridge if you enjoy it cool.
Follow me on social media or to contact me:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @neetaraga
- Instagram: @neetaragadullabh