Colour Art therapy is very beneficial to our daily lives as we eat, drink, wear and surround ourselves with colour on a daily basis. Allow me to teach you how to incorporate Colour into your daily living space and allow Colour to guide you.
The benefits of Colour art therapy:
- Increased creativity
- Balancing emotional, mental and physical
- More energy and vitality
- Promotes wellbeing
Colour therapy meanings:
- Red: life – dynamic, primal, strong, determined, survivor.
- Orange: health – active, sharing, extrovert, constructive, sociable.
- Yellow: intellect – cheerful, confident, cheerful, optimistic, sunshine.
- Green: harmony – open hearted, peaceful, lover of nature, freedom, growth.
- Sky blue: communication – loyal, calming, peaceful, protective, love of beauty.
- Indigo: integrity – bravery, decisive, courageous, strong intuition.
- Violet: higher consciousness – clear thinking, focused, powerful, inspiring.
- Silver: celebration, links to spirit, uplifting, inner power.
- Gold: completion – gold is completion, knowledge, wisdom, spiritual abundance, true knowing.
For a more in depth Colour art therapy session contact me to explore your creative side and allow your best to shine through by attending a Colour art workshop, this includes art materials and a mini Colour reading, you will be advised on which colours to wear and eat and knowledge on how to use the colours specific to you.
For bookings contact me on: firstname.lastname@example.org