noun: the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
When we give thanks and show appreciation for what we have, we are able to get in tuned with the Universal laws of attraction, manifestation.
This means all we would love to attract and invite into our lives, becomes a magnetic attraction. Our words we speak are very powerful, so are the words we write to express, our desires and goals.
I started my first Gratitude Journal about 5 years ago, and I was skeptical at first, once I got the hang of it and understood the concept, it all made sense, every year since I have kept a Gratitude Journal.
This is a concept children should be taught at schools, or home. The more we share this awesome tool, the easier it is to create and manifest for all.
How to start a Gratitude Journal:
- Find a pen and book you would love to write in and keep.
- It’s important to write only positive affirming sentences.
- This journal can be written in the following way, as the words have magic and this is a very powerful process, when manifesting new things in your life.
- An example: I am grateful for my job. I am thankful for my family. I am grateful for all the amazing opportunities I am about to recieve.
- Try to write around 10 things you are grateful for daily.
- This can be done any time of day, I prefer the morning as its a great way to start my day.
For those who prefer typing there Gratitudes on your phones or laptops, it’s also a great way to follow the process.
Do you have a Gratitude journal?
Would you love to create one?
I would love to hear from you.