This topic is very personal to me as I have witnessed bullying, amongst verbal abuse, been a victim to it too.
At some point we all experience this, how to cope with it isn’t always easy, there are ways to cope.
Bullies are insecure and look for someone to pick on, or attack due to there lack of self esteem, they hide behind a mask of a false ego.
You can take back your power by:
- Learning to say no to the demands of others, not being there minion.
- Believing in yourself.
- Listening to your gut feel about situations.
- Self care and self love is important for you wellbeing.
- Stand up for yourself, voice your opinion.
- Surround yourself with loving, happy, uplifting people.
You are worthy of respect and love, do not accept anything less, you are not a doormat or a slave to anyone!
Keep your chin up and know there’s no room for bullies, we can all work together to rid of that kind of behavior.
Bullying is something we are not born with, it is something we are taught, we all have a choice to be loving beings, and to share love and kindness with others.
I am proud to say the bullies I came into contact with are no longer a part of my life!
Do you have someone bullying you?