The lies that are told about us, and don’t get me wrong there are a few individuals who do it for the free stuff! Some just give us a bad name.
Myths about Bloggers:
- We all get free stuff
- We brand whores
- We con brands
- We steal content
- We backstab for the best opportunity
- We horrible people
- We don’t have life’s
The True Reality of Blogging:
- We love brands and promote the ones we love and resonate with us, that’s what makes us authentic.
- It’s involves a lot of time, networking, hours of writing and getting the right images which we take of our own.
- Being authentic is really important, blogging for a purpose or passion.
- Long hours, compiling the right content.
- Not getting paid for most of what we do.
- Subsistence costs.
- Staying true to who you are and write only about what you love, as it shows when you know what you really are passionate about.
I love blogging and have been writing for almost 2 years on this platform, and I’m still here, the key to a successful blog is consistency, and a passion for what you do!
Creating original content is essential to becoming a successful blogger, learning to be patient with yourself and others.
Do you have a blog?
I would love to hear from you.