Living a healthy lifestyle is a choice and isn’t as hard as it looks!
We live in a time where we have an abundance of ingriedients at our disposal, we are able to grow our own herbs and veggies, we have access to thousands of recipies with a touch of a button.
Today I would love to share this easy to make in 10 minutes Berry Smoothie Bowl.
Servings = 2
- 1 cup of woolies double cream yoghurt
- Tablespoon of water
- Teaspoon on chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons of raw oats
- 1 cup of frozen Blueberries
- 3 medium strawberries
- A pinch of Raw cocoa powder
- A teaspoon of raw honey
- A handful of walnuts
- Blend yoghurt, water, honey, blueberries and walnuts in the nutribullet
- Pour into a bowl
- Add the chia seeds and oats
- Decorate with strawberries and cocoa powder.
Ready to serve.
Blueberries are high in antioxidants and are great for your health!
Looking forward to sharing many more healthy ideas with you, I would love to see your creations, email me or tag me in your social media posts.
- Twitter: @neetaraga
- Instagram: @loveartbyneeta
- Email: info@loveartbyneeta