Here’s how to spot a great friendship:
1. You can pick up where you left off from, the previous visits and no expectations.
2. The friendship is easygoing, doesn’t take too much effort.
3. The friendship exceeds time and distance, doesn’t matter how far apart you live, you can reconnect anytime.
4. There’s no competition to be better than one another.
5. Love and understanding, supportive of each other’s decisions.
We all go through phases of irritation and highs and lows, those that really matter allow us to feel cared for, loved, supported.
For those of you who can’t love everybody it’s ok, let go of the toxic people in your life, attract more friendships that are loving.
Do you have a friend or friends like these?