It’s been a fantastic yet magical year that has passed, it’s been one of great intensities, highs and lows, this is my first blog post for the new year 2016! Wishing all my blogger friends, readers, clients, family loads of love as we enter a new year.
1. Your thoughts are very powerful, we can manifest out reality a lot quicker than we imagine, when we think thoughts they can happen in real life, keep thoughts positive and happy.
2. Spend more time with people in person by visiting one another, the human interaction is what we are loosing, less time with technology and becoming more aware of how we spend our time.
3. Don’t litter or cause damage to our planet we all have to live here, be more responsible.
4. Share your knowledge and skills with others, empower as many people as you can, sharing is great! makes you feel fulfilled.
5. Trust your gut instinct, if something doesn’t feel right don’t go through with it.
6. Take time daily to make a gratitude journal, or notes on your phone as reminders of what you have to be grateful for.
7. Spend more time in nature, plant a herb garden, or a tree.
8. Learn to be happy with what you have.
9. Don’t spend money on things you don’t need or never really going to use.
10. Kindness and compassion towards others, no gossip and ill feelings towards another.
I would love to share some tips on how to make the most of this year ahead, would love your contributions too, if there’s something you would love me to write about or a topic of interest you would love more info on, please feel free to mail me: email@example.com