I was lucky enough to attend a juicing workshop called just juice it by Anushka + Neshika, this inspired me to get back into focus and make these yummy drinks once again.
I certainly am going to invest in a blender and juicer, for now my braun hand held blender is doing its best.
Here’s a quick and easy recipie I made this morning:
- 1 cup of frozen berries
- 1 cup of almond milk unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons of almond butter
- Optional add 1 teaspoon on organic honey
- Blend all your ingredients together and serve, try to drink it immidiately as all the nutrients are there for your nourishment, try not to let it stand.
Would you like to see more of these posts?
- Share your smoothie recipies and I will feature you in my blog posts. Email me on email@example.com
Follow me on social media:
- Twitter @neetaraga
- Instagram @neetaragadullabh
- Fb loveartbyneeta