- 1 roll of woolies puff Pastry
- 1/2 red onion
- A piece of butter
- 1/2 a punnet mushrooms
- A pinch of origano
- Chilli powder (optional)
- Small piece of garlic
- 1 tub of woolies Cream cheese
- Defrost your pastry for a few hours before use.
- Braise your chopped mushrooms and onion with butter and garlic, add origano and red chilli powder.
- Cut your pastry into small squares and layer the toppings.
- Bake at 200• for 15 to 20 min till light brown.
- Add a dash of cream cheese as much as desired.