Caring for your pout is essential, how often do you exfoliate, moisturize?
Lip care Routine to maintain Healthy Lips:
- Use a gentle lip scrub once a week, this can be made using Himalayan pink salts, olive oil, rinse off in the shower, apply a lip balm of your choice. Coconut butter is a great choice to apply before bed.
- Drink plenty water, this allows your skin to stay hydrated.
- Apply lip balm regularly.
- Ladies you can apply lip balm before you apply your lipstick.
- Purchase high quality lip balms to maximize the moisture.
- Try different lip balms till you find one you love.
I recently tried the new Vanilla Buttercream, Lip Balm from Labello. The sweet vanilla scent is comforting and subtle to the senses.
My lips are hydrated and moisturized and smooth, a lovely product!
Sensitive skins, this product is dermatologically tested. Safe to use on the most sensitive skins.
At R24,99 it’s great value for money.