We are gifted with a sixth sense or gut feel as some of us call it, our intuition is a powerful tool, be sure to use it wisely.
Intuition is the connection to our self awareness.
How to develop clearer Intuition:
- Clean and organize your personal space, de clutter.
- Meditate often.
- Eat nutritious foods.
- Spend time in nature, ground your energy.
- Hydrate often.
- Question what you know, and what you believe in to be true.
- Surround yourself with supportive people, uplift one another.
- Self care and self love, nurture your mind, Body and spirit.
- Here are a few signs of when someone is lying to you:
Take care as many try to manipulate your thoughts of others, or try to sway you in there favor, these are narcissistic persons who lean towards misguiding others.
- Fidgeting and less or no eye contact when speaking to you in person.
- Watch the persons body language.
- Pay attention to how you feel when they are talking to you, do you feel sick to the stomach or uncomfortable?
- If they are hiding something they will most likely be anxious and start fidgeting.
- A strange feeling in your tummy, these are all signs of dishonesty.
Once you develop your intuition you are able to determine truth from dishonesty.
Let me know what you think, would love to hear from you.