Winter is quickly approaching, it’s so rewarding to bake and enjoy your favorites.
Sharing my quick and easy scone recipe takes only 30 minutes to make!
- 3 cups of self raising flour
- 1 large egg
- Saltless butter
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan fine salt
- Milk to brush on the top of scones
- Spray and cook
- Mix dry ingredients first, then add butter egg and buttermilk, mix gently with your hands, the texture must be slightly crumbly, don’t over mix.
- Sprinkle flour and roll dough and use a glass to cut desired size.
- Spray a baking tray with spray and cook, place scones on the tray, brush with milk and bake.
- Preheat the oven to 200 for 10-15 minutes.
Allow to cool, add Jam and cream or cheese.