Grab your cup of Coffee and read some tips I have to share with you on my reflections over Coffee.
You wondering Coffee and Self-care how do these work together or do they go together at all, we often lead to believe that a physical experience is a form of self care, it’s only one of the hundreds of ways to feed your soul and take care of yourself in a whole new way.
If you have been following my journey you will know I have 2 pages online my lifestyle page along with Neeta inspires a page that’s focused on holistic healing and taking care of your well-being through meditation, energy healing and tuning into your soul, a page where I also do readings and often go live and chat about the energy for a particular week.
Relax with a cuppa and enjoy this read.
Self care with a cuppa coffee:
- Take your journal out and start writing whatever comes to mind, this is a practice I do daily, and you will be amazed at what comes up for you from triggers to memories or direction on a new project, it could even be a healing process all while writing and sipping on your coffee.
- Invest at least 15-30 minutes a day to spend time on breathwork and meditation. This will increase your creativity and bring calm to whatever you facing on the day.
- Coffee a great excuse to sit outside with a cuppa and enjoy it with the fresh air, open space, on the grass or next to your plants and relax with your pets, nature has a way of grounding us and allowing us to be fully present and take in the moments fully.
- I often find myself creating something different, adding some colour to a wall, painting a canvas, relaxing with a colouring in book or revamping an item with a fresh coat of paint, this is a huge act of self love as you investing your time in creating something working with different colours which impact your mood.
- Taking a salt bath is brilliant for releasing the old energies and allowing yourself to let go of the stuff you holding onto, also giving your body a time to process relaxation.
- Plants and flowers have the ability to uplift you in a powerful way.
- Move your body at least 30 minutes a day through walking, training, skipping or dancing this is a wonderful way to take care of your mind body and spirit.
Loved sharing these reflections with you, let me know if you enjoyed this post and would love to see more of this type of content.
Wishing you an amazing week ahead xxx