Gratitude teaches us so many ways in which to be thankful for, how many of us really know how to say thank you for what we have on a daily basis, or when someone shares with us or treats us to a meal or gift, on my journey I learnt that if you not grateful for what you have been given or receive you dont really know happiness and the act of giving and receiving, acts of kindness is powerful beyond measure, ask yourself what do I really give thanks for and if not why don’t I?
This is a personal experience and it’s not something you have to share with others, it does help to teach your friends and family how to say affirmations and keep a gratitude journal.
Try this powerful excercise Daily write down 10 things you grateful for keep a diary or journal or save it on your phone in a folder, see your life change and shift after trying this out for 21 days.
Here are a few examples:
- I am grateful for running water.
- I am grateful for electricity.
- I am grateful for a wonderful husband.
- I am grateful for all the money I have been given throughout my life.
- I am grateful for my creative talents.
- I am grateful for this life.
- I am grateful for radiant health.
So you get the idea, comment with your affirmation, and share this post to empower others.