Brewing your Coffee at home is a real treat, it really isn’t complicated, I used to be overwhelmed by using my Plunger, now it’s as easy as making a slice of toast, here are a few tips below to enjoy a the perfect cup.
- Boil your water
- Gently swirl a tablespoon of boiling water to heat the plunger.
- Add 1 teaspoon per cup of coffee
- Place the plunger gently over the top.
- Allow the Coffee to brew for 3 minutes.
- Gently press the plunger down and coffee is ready.
You can add your desired milk, simply froth it for a bit extra volume, drinking your coffee as pure as possible is without sugar or milk, this gives you the true coffee flavor profile.
Be sure to recycle your Coffee grounds by placing them in the garden on the soil, it’s a great fertilizer for your veggies and plants.
Would love to hear your Thoughts on your current favorite coffee.