Sipping on my morning coffee, ritual for the morning, taking time to reflect on how to be a better human… we all don’t just exist, we have the power to do amazing things, as humankind we too have the ability to destroy and cause havoc.
We all serve a purpose, and what we do while we alive counts, we create legacies, we learn and grow from those who were here before us, and for those that come after us.
Well I’m opting for the doing amazing things, option right here and now!
As a country we are enduring so much, we almost adjusting to the norm of no power for 8 hours or more, increased taxes, food prices on the increase, we adapt to the hardest challenges, we do have a choice in how we behave, treat ourselves as well as others…
Being Kind, here’s how:
- Give gratitude for all you have, keep a journal or create a daily thank you, by affirming all the things you are thankful for.
- Be gentle and understanding of others, listen to others, it’s not just our opinion for the win.
- Compassion can go a long way.
- Acts of kindness, sharing with others, this can be sharing lunch, a compliment, advice, motivating another.
- Building communities, this can begin in the workplace, the area you live, families.
- Speak lovingly to others, nobody deserves being screamed at or bullied, if someone triggers emotions in you, don’t take it out on them.
- Being courteous on the road when driving.
- Smiling and sharing a few words with others when waiting in line.
- Sharing positive vibes and talking about all that’s going right is so important right now. We need to uplift one another, it’s our duty to create love, positivity, calm, compassion.
Sharing the positivity is essential to keeping us all motivated and supported, we can empower each other.
Are you willing to do your bit? Do you make the effort to be a better human?
My challenge to you: perform acts of kindness daily. Are you up for a challenge? Comment if you have ideas on this too.
Let me know your thoughts on this post, would love to hear from you!