Lockdown doesn’t have to be challenging it’s a mindset shift, a time to slow down, time to reflect, allow your creative genius to create new flavors in the kitchen, play around with textures allow yourself to combine a new dimension of food fun!
I created this recipe this morning, I have been creating smoothies for years, experimenting with new flavors is great fun, let me know if you try this or have some great options of your own.
- 250ml – 300ml of macadamia nut milk
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of macadamia nut butter
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- Add to blender or nutribullet and blend
- Pour into serving glasses
- Add 2 blocks of dark coffee chocolate chopped for garnishing from devilliers