- 4 cups of Brown stone ground flour
- 1 Packet of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of lukewarm water, add more to form a medium dough.
- Homemade arrabita sauce or tomato sauce
- Fresh basil
- Red, orange peppers
- Vegan cheese or cheese of your choice
- Fry’s Soya Mince
- Preheat the oven to 190•c
- Mix all dry ingredients in a big bowl.
- Add the water, mix the flour into a dough
- Use your hands to knead the dough.
- Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes
- Cover with a dish towel.
The fun part is rolling you pizza bases and seeing your creations rise.
- Sprinkle some flour on a clean wooden board or table
- Use cookie cutters or shape your own bases to cut out the dough.
- Arrange the mini pizzas slightly apart on a greased baking tray.
- Add your Tomato sauce or homemade sauce
- Sprinkle veggie toppings, and bake for 10-15 minutes until your cheese is melted.
Topping ideas: Fry’s soya mince, Fry’s polony or Fry’s Braai sausage.
Basil, peppers, mushrooms.