- 4 cups of Eureka stone ground cake four
- Flour for sprinkling
- 1 packed of Anchor yeast
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of pink salts
- 1 Tablespoon of dried oregano
- 310ml of warm water
- 1 packet of black olives (if you purchase olives with pits you can cut in half and remove the pits.)
- Additional oil and salt for the top before baking.
- Baking dish preferably a round pie dish works well.
- Mix your yeast and olive oil in a bowl and allow it to froth for a few minutes.
- Then add your olive oil and yeast mix to the flour, along with the sugar and salt and oregano, add the lukewarm water.
- Knead the dough and leave to stand for 45 minutes, place a damp cloth over the dough. Your dough will rise and double in size.
- Place some flour on a clean surface and knead the dough for another 2 minutes, preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Allow your dough to stand for another 15 minutes, then press your olives which are halved in the centre, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and some salt.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes depending on the thickness and your oven setting.
Loads of love ❤️